- Before using the Teak Sealer 3 on dark grey teak, clean the wood with Teak cleaner & brightener 1&2
- If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Teak Sealer 3
- Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust.
- Before using the Teak Sealer on new teak, put the furniture outside to weather for a week.
- Cover the ground under your work area before starting.
- Shake for at least one minute before use. Insufficient shaking can lead to uneven decolourisation.
- We suggest you try Teak Sealer on a small area first (e.g. the back of the leg) to judge if the colour meets your expectations.
- Apply a thin layer of Teak Sealer with a soft Cloth evenly over the furniture. Allow to dry for 30 minutes and then apply a second thin coat of Teak Sealer.
- It is recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Teak Sealer once a year.
NEVER USE A HIGH PRESSURE WASHERS ON YOUR TEAK FURNITURE
Always use gloves before using cleaning liquid’s.
IMPORTANT: KEEP FROST FREE